Conglomeratefans.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye West's Next Album Title Revealed

Go down

Kanye West's Next Album Title Revealed Empty Kanye West's Next Album Title Revealed

Post  WWW.CONGLOMERATEFANS.COM Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:48 pm

The questions on what Hip-Hop superstar Kanye West will call his next studio album has been revealed by one of his proteges Big Sean. The up-n-coming artist that was recently signed to G.O.O.D. Music says the project will be named Good Ass Job.

"Up n at em!!! Time to go to Hawaii! To work on the best 2 albums of all time. Mne 'Finally Famous' n Kanye's graduation!," Big Sean wrote on his official Twitter account.

"I mean 'Good ass Job' not Graduation. I was sleepy as h**l when tweeted that s**t! Happy Valentines Day! Everybody be safe... N Don't break my aching heart! Show me love back! I'm off to Hawaii... Luv y'all!"

The rapper nor G.O.O.D. Music have released an official statement regarding the title leak.

Kanye West previously stated that Maya Angelou, Gill Scott Herron and Nina Simone are his inspirations for his anticipated new album which has no release date so far.

In other news, Kanye finished his first studio project with We Are The World 25 For Haiti after his incident at the 2009 MTV Music Awards where he interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for Best Female Video.
WWW.CONGLOMERATEFANS.COM
WWW.CONGLOMERATEFANS.COM
Admin

http://www.conglomeratefans.com

Back to top Go down